Janeos Jewellery

From around the world, Janeo Jewels presents today's hottest celebrities and budding fashion mavens wearing costume jewellery from 925 sterling silver, necklaces, bracelets and earrings with Swarovski crystals. They are setting the standard for fun and affordable fashion jewellery including leather wrist bands, men's stainless steel jewellery and women's charm bracelets. Janeo takes you center-stage to the juiciest news and hottest trends to hit the costume jewellery industry in years.

Friday 24 April 2009

Our Weekly Winners

The results are in! Everyone below has been chosen as a Janeo winner, and can claim their prize by checking out the prize selection category on-site and dropping a comment on this entry with a link to the item they'd like to receive. Congratulations everyone!

*Drumroll*

Vivianne Rowan
Andre Warnke
Pauline Cliss
Carolyn Barnett
Sally Singleton
Corrina Buggons
Karen Shaw

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

  • At 26 April 2009 at 12:42 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I am a new costumer and bought 3 rings for my girlfriends' bdays. I am so pleased to see the items and now I dont want to give these gifts to my friends! Just kidding but I am just guilty really :)

    well at least I will claim a prize from u and i dont feel so jealous now. Here's the link: http://www.janeojewels.com/product/viewFullSized.asp?fn=511.jpg

    Great website and prices and I am collecting points as well!

    Thanks.

     
  • At 28 April 2009 at 16:21 , Blogger Janeos jewellery Blogs said...

    Hi Anonymous - Let us know who you are! That way, we can ship off your new jewelry piece. :)

    So glad you like the items.

     
  • At 13 May 2009 at 00:13 , Blogger carolynishis said...

    My name is CAROLYN BARNETT and i was one of your winners on
    Thursday, April 16, 2009.
    I have not recieved my prize yet.

     
  • At 17 February 2010 at 14:49 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hello peeps. I won a prize a couple of weeks ago on this fab website. I chose a beautiful necklace with amethyst and clear beads all over it. I just wana say how chuufd i am with the necklace....my sisters are dead jelous! ;o) THAKYOU SO MUCH JANEOJEWEL I WILL B BAK 2 BUY SOME MORE!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home